Now that ecommerce is becoming even more popular than ever, the presence of more online selling apps does not surprise anymore. An estimated billion of users using the internet to sell online paved the way for ecommerce platforms and phone apps to be developed, so as to answer the demand for online businesses. View Magento theme
App stores are filled with hundreds of mobile apps that any businesses can make the most of and use a tool to post products, sell online and make money online. But with so many available apps today, it’s quite hard to choose which one is right for you. Nevertheless, through reviews from the previous users, you can easily determine which app provides the best value to your business and its needs.
Other than the popular apps that experts recommend, here we’ve listed other useful apps where you can get rid of stuff you no longer need and also earn some cash in the process.
- This app lets you sell your old stuff for some cash. There are also vintage, collector’s items available. You can communicate within the app, too.
- Ecommerce business
- Varage Sale. The name comes from the phrase ‘virtual garage sale’, which also identifies its concept. The items listed in the app are the ones you would expect in yard sales, like baby gear, old books, etc.
- With an Instagram-like user interface, searching for items is very easy in this app. You also have the choice to browse its category.
- Wish Local. This app only supports local transactions. You can take product images right at the app, and have them shown in bigger sizes so they’re even easier to see.
- This one allows you to sell almost any product imaginable like beauty products and even automobiles. You are also allowed to upload four photos per product, and can even enhance them through the app’s editing options.
- 5 Ecommerce Content Marketing Trends for 2017
These apps make it possible for people to earn money even when they do not have much capital to start an online business. They only have to look for stuff at home that take up so much space but with no use, and voila!—they might just earn some extra cash to buy newer cash. What’s better is that these apps almost always come free, so you get some free online business training before migrating to bigger, more expensive ecommerce platforms.